DENVER'S BEST DIVE BARS
• View the full front/back book cover
— Bars are rated on a scale of one to five bottles of beer, with five denoting the diviest.
— All bars are also rated with one to three ironic mustaches, depending on the probability of encountering hipsters.
• Download the entire ratings page (p. 10) to see the full scales and explanations.
• Lancer Lounge w/ Games of Chance graphic (pp. 34-35)
• Sancho's Broken Arrow (pp. 44-45)
• Squire Lounge (pp. 50-51)
• El Chapultepec (pp. 56-57)
• Old Curtis Street Bar (p. 61)
• Ace-Hi Tavern w/ Karaoke graphic (pp. 70-71)
• Squeeze Inn (pp. 88-89)
• Ram Lounge (pp. 102-103)
• Sam's Bar & Lounge (p. 105)
• Mr. A's Restaurant & Lounge (p. 115)
• Y Knot Lounge w/ Random Entertainment graphic (pp. 128-129)
• Len & Bill's Lounge (p. 144)
• Stadium Inn (pp. 146-147)
Fewer than 100 words each about 8 other Denver dives
• Columbine Steak House & Lounge/Baron's Restaurant & Lounge (p. 148)
Does Boulder even have dive bars? The answer is yes. Kind of. Definitely.
• Dark Horse (p. 154-155)
I-70 Mountain Corridor
When life gives you traffic, go to the bar.
• Kermitts Roadhouse (p. 165)